Click SHOW MORE for more details on this project!
Thanks for watching! If you like our videos, please click the subscribe link so you won’t miss our new videos. We post a new one every week!
Our blog is www.RunningWithSisters.com. It is loaded with DIY crafts, jewelry tutorials, and all kinds of gift crafts to make.
Let’s stay in touch!
How To Make A Three-In-One Wrap Bracelet
by Jennifer and Kitty O’Neil
The O’Neil Sisters
Running With Sisters
Click to get the written how-to with step by step instructions on our blog: http://runningwithsisters.com/three-in-one-wrap-bracelet
Three-In-One Wrap Bracelet
7” Dyed Imperial Jasper, 5mm (About 30 beads)
7” Fresh water pearls, 5mm (About 30 pearls)
7” Brown wood rondelle, 3mm (About 64 beads)
13 Antique copper filigree round beads, 8mm
Bead stringing wire, 19-strand
Copper hook clasp with loop
2 Copper jump rings
2 Copper crimp beds
2 Copper clamshell bead tips
Bead bugs (optional)
1. Cut a 30” piece of bead stringing wire. Place a bead bug on one end (or a piece of masking tape).
2. Start with a copper bead, then feed on the pearls. Mix 3 of the antique copper beads in with the pearls. Feed on until you have 7” beaded.
3. Add a copper bead. Then feed on the jasper beads. Mix in 3 of the antique copper beads. Bead until you have 7” of the wire covered.
4. Add a copper bead. Feed on the wood beads. Mix in 3 of the copper beads. When you have 7” beaded, add one more copper bead.
5. Slide a clamshell bead tip on the end of the wire. Then slide on a crimp bead. Crimp the bead. Close the clamshell over the crimp. Trim with wire cutters.
6. Close the loop on the clamshell bead tip. Use a jump ring to attach one side of the clasp to the clamshell bead tip.
7. Slide the beads down to the finished end. Slide a clamshell bead tip on the end of the wire. Then slide on a crimp bead. Crimp the bead. Close the clamshell over the crimp. Trim with wire cutters.
8. Close the loop on the clamshell bead tip. Use a jump ring to attach the other side of the clasp to the clamshell bead tip.
Thanks for watching our video! We love making jewelry and we’d love to help you. If you have any questions about this project or any jewelry project you are working on, leave us a comment and we’ll reply. We’re here to help!
Jennifer & Kitty
We have all kinds of jewelry making videos and lessons. If you enjoy this one, you might also like these jewelry making lessons:
How To Make A Pandora Ribbon Choker
How To Make A Beaded Wire Mesh Necklace
How To Make Jewelry: How To Make A Beaded Lariat Necklace